Budget Planning for Non-Profits
December 13, 2022
There are no credits available for this activity.
There is no fee for this educational activity.
Universal Activity Number
This webinar will provide participants with an overview of the essential components of budgeting and fiscal health for Maryland providers.
At the conclusion of this session, you will be able to:
- Explain why budgeting is important.
- Understand the common types of budgets (operating budget and capital budget).
- Describe budget components (revenue and income).
- Create a contingency plan.
- Identify bookkeeping best practices.
- Develop budget justification.