Bright, Brilliant, and Burnt-Out: Recognize. Reset. Reconnect.
September 22, 2022
There are no credits available for this activity.
There is no fee for this educational activity.
Universal Activity Number
This session will provide a foundation for providers to learn about the causes and consequences of burn-out through exploration of workplace culture and the impacts on staff. The roles and responsibilities of organizations in preventing burnout will be defined at the different positions held within the organization to ensure that mental health and wellbeing is made a priority.
- Create a safe and open space to explore to examine organizational work culture
- Develop an understanding of the disparity workplace policies and practices
- Explore how leadership can foster a positive work environment and promote staff well-being
- Learn self-care techniques to promote Healing for the Healers
- Outline the benefits of healthy work-life balance
- Deepen awareness of the relationship between workplace satisfaction and positive client outcomes