Join the Maryland Pride in Health Steering Committee
Help guide the planning, development, and evaluation of LGBTQ+ affirming evidence-based substance use treatment services and low-barrier housing services to LGBTQ+ Marylanders across the state.
WHO: Seeking LGBTQ+ people and allies with lived experience with substance use and/our being unhoused or unstably housed
WHY: Community knows what the barriers are to providing affirming, effective services to LGBTQ+ people, and they know how to reduce those barriers
As a member of the PRIDE in Health Steering Committee, you will help guide the planning, development, and evaluation of LGBTQ+ affirming, evidence-based substance use treatment and recovery services, and low-barrier housing services to LGBTQ+ people throughout Maryland.
You are eligible to apply to become a member if:
- You live in Maryland
- Have lived experience with substance use or being unhoused or unstably housed
- Identify as LGBTQ+ or an ally of LGBTQ+ communities
- Can attend virtual and in-person meetings
This is real work that will have real outcomes. Steering Committee members are paid an honorarium for their active participation.
HOW TO APPLY
2) If you cannot fill out the application online, you can choose between the two forms that are attached:
- Print out the paper form and fill it in by hand, then follow the instructions to return it, OR
- Save the Fillable PDF form to your computer; fill it out; save it to a new name, and email it back to firstname.lastname@example.org