- This event has passed.
Monitoring Contracts and Subrecipients
June 6, 2023 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
This webinar will begin with a discussion of the difference between a recipient, a subrecipient, and a contractor and the elements of subrecipient agreements, subawards and contracts. The faculty will review the Uniform Guidance and the requirements outlined in this document with regards to the recipient/subrecipient relationship and the necessary monitoring processes. This presentation will discuss the pre-award screening process and risk assessments to be performed prior to entering into an agreement, as well as the routine monitoring processes needed to ensure continued compliance. The presentation will discuss the corrective action process and strategies for recipients to partner with subrecipients to address compliance. Finally, this presentation will include a discussion of policies and procedures and their role in the monitoring process.
- Identify the differences between a recipient, a subrecipient, and a contractor
- Review components of a subrecipient agreement/contract
- Discuss the importance of pre-award risk assessments
- Review monitoring requirements and implementation of monitoring activities
- Discuss the difference between and expectations regarding policies and procedures
Registration link: https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_AE0ihm3MTF6BtpVKfK024Q