- This event has passed.
Event Series: HIV and Aging Webinar Series
HIV and Aging: Exploring Brain Health and Cognition
March 3 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EST
- Examine the dynamic intersectional between aging and HIV and how it increases the risk for poorer brain health and cognitive functioning
- Explore strategies and interventions to promote brain health and prevent cognitive decline in adults aging with HIV
- Review general patient assessment and management tools for adults living with HIV
- Clinicians, public health, social workers, case management, allied health, counselors and therapists
A variety of the listed populations will be discussed at this event.
- Older Adults (ages 50 and over)
- Black or African American
- Hispanic or LatinX
- Gay, lesbian, bisexual
- Rural populations
A variety of the listed topics will be discussed at this event.
- Aging and HIV
- brain health and cognition
- Non-infection comorbidities of HIV and viral hepatitis
- Health or Wellness Maintenance
- Health literacy
- Community linkages
- Care coordination